The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective

The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Talk (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Petition the 43rd Prophet here (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143790)

Scabbydoo 06-22-2008 08:13 PM

If you have completed the requirements for consideration as a Double-D or a g-D, you may prostrate yourself before himself here.

The requirements are as follows:

'I' Ride with an original NoVa Delinquent - Make a ride with an original NoVa Deliquent (examples - the 43rd Prophet himself, vafatboy, Backroad Mike, TimmyD, My name is Doug, billymac, GPO03Fatboy, SLOWHOUND) and you automatically qualify. After you complete the ride, you need only post the details in this thread with confirmation from the Delinquent with whom you rode. As soon as the 43rd Prophet has the opportunity to review your request, it will be approved.

'II' Ride with a "Second Generation" Delinquent - Make a ride with a "second generation" Deliquent, one who earned their Delinquent status in the manner outlined in section 'I'. After the ride you must post the details in this thread with confirmation from the "second generation" Delinquent with whom you rode. You must then proceed to grovel and perform sufficient :KissAss: at the feet of the 43rd Prophet (here) needed to convince him of your worthiness. At such time he feels you have sufficiently subjugated and debased yourself, your request will be granted.

'III' Ride with a "Third Generation" Delinquent - Make a ride with a "third generation" Delinquent, one who earned their Delinquent status in the manner outlined in section 'II'. After the ride you must post the details in this thread with confirmation from the "third generation" Delinquent with whom you rode. You must then proceed to grovel and perform sufficient :KissAss: to convince at least 5 Delinquents and/or Double D's and/or g/D's that you have sufficiently subjugated and debased yourself, to intercede on your behalf with the 43rd Prophet to pleade your case and convince him of your worthiness. At such time he has been convinced by your intercessors, your request will be granted.

These are the demands and desires of the 43rd Prophet.

squish 06-22-2008 08:14 PM

geeze...yet another "Doofishul prophet thread"

LittleBear 06-22-2008 08:36 PM

I think it is just wrong the way people beg before him to be a DD and that it is granted without even have ridden in any of the states of the founding Delinquents. Just riding with one is enough.:Poke:

Carry On!!!:outtahere:

genoway 06-22-2008 08:40 PM

Thanks LittleBear, wth your blessing I will...

Quote:

Originally Posted by genoway (Post 414766)
Uh, lets see. Can't be a DD. No color change for GazintAs. Did a very short ride with y'all in ES to a restaurant, but G D does look good. Always admired that first DD that went G D. Oh, and I got to wear the ceremonial chaps, not sure what the man was doing behind the curtain.

So, oh great Delinquent Prophet :KissAss:
may I be a G D too, huh, can I, huh?

SafetyMan 06-22-2008 08:48 PM

President Genoway is the keeper of some FINE tequila....

Which had some to do with some losing inhibitions and taking some pictures with contents of somewherementioned bag of shame....

Just sayin'

trmn8r 06-22-2008 08:52 PM

Dadgum scabby "official" post makin so and so! just was gettin' the taste outa my mouth and then find out you put the "official" post in the un-official forum. bastage, you better send me some mouthwash! :roflback:

Quote:

Originally Posted by trmn8r (Post 413239)
I was there, I did all that was asked of me in the name of becoming a Delinquent. I wore many colorful things from the bag of shame. It would be a great honor to be included in your ranks. I am however GazintA to the core, and believe it has been written here on these very pages that there will be no GD's only DD's and for this I am sorrowful. I would very much like the distinction of wearing a NOVA Delinquent patch with pride, but alas fear it may never come to be for as it is written so it shall be done yada yada yada and all that such stuff. If somehow the powers that be decide to unwrite what has been written in the scrolls then I would certainly be honored.... plus it would make all the shame I suffered at the hands of those that posses the bag 'o' shame worthwhile.

oh and here's a few of these :KissAss: for good measure ... can't hurt, probably taste like crap in the morning though.

:KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss:

so how's about it prophet 'o' the delinquents? If I have to do much more of :KissAss: that people are gonna start thinking I'm a doof! but here ya go :KissAss: :KissAss: :KissAss: ptooy damn spit, spit ptooey... it's all for a good cause though to have the honor of wearing that pretty delinquent patch and and being associated with such fine delinquents.

Scabbydoo 06-22-2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trmn8r (Post 422155)
Dadgum scabby "official" post makin so and so! just was gettin' the taste outa my mouth and then find out you put the "official" post in the un-official forum. bastage, you better send me some mouthwash! :roflback:

It was in the right thread for E.S. This is for future request.

--->

trmn8r 06-22-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scabbydoo (Post 422164)
It was in the right thread for E.S. This is for future request.

well apparently it wasn't cause all them :KissAss: hadn't so much as been felt by the one that needs to feel 'em cause he said himself he wanted 'em here.

either that or he has just deemed me not worthy and ignored 'em. :blink:

Scabbydoo 06-22-2008 09:05 PM

Not to worry, it just takes a little for him to conjure up benevolence in the case of a zINt :Poke: :roflback:

Sidecar Doug 06-22-2008 10:29 PM

Swim's doing an outstanding job if you ask me. :DD

genoway 07-01-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SafetyMan (Post 422153)
President Genoway is the keeper of some FINE tequila....

Which had some to do with some losing inhibitions and taking some pictures with contents of somewherementioned bag of shame....

Just sayin'

Thanks for the honorable mention.

Guess I didn't make it...
:crying:

vafatboy 07-01-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleBear (Post 422139)
I think it is just wrong the way people beg before him to be a DD and that it is granted without even have ridden in any of the states of the founding Delinquents. Just riding with one is enough.:Poke:

True dat......

MegaGlide 07-01-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleBear (Post 422139)

I was just looking through my notes, and I don't see where you have been thanked for your input recently...

MegaGlide 03-23-2009 06:51 PM

Bump

genoway 03-23-2009 10:52 PM

Wow! the thread we were told to post in revived!

The thread we were told wasn't the right place worked for the rest. I guess I am just a baaaaaaaaad GazintA, I tried to follow a rule.