The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective

The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dave Stoddart at Pocono Mountain Harley-Davidson (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   JD again (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153331)

y2kflhr 12-04-2008 01:11 PM

JD again

my buddy just called me, he picked his bike up today, he has a big ass smile, and he was proud that dave gave him my sheets to compare to his and he kicked my butt on the dyno....I see a war going on soon....

thanks dave + "j"

Backroad Mike 12-04-2008 07:32 PM

Rot Roe... Do I smell "bigger bore"... :whistling:

I talked to Dave tonight too, he said he was real pleased with the results. :clap:

why_me 12-04-2008 07:36 PM

Just put a turbo on yours...it'll be fine.

JDsCycleWorks 12-04-2008 08:54 PM

Thank you for the referal Y2K your the man!:bowdown:
The whole job was contingent on your friends bike being able to beat your bike!!! :coffee:

y2kflhr 12-04-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDsCycleWorks (Post 589051)
Thank you for the referal Y2K your the man!:bowdown:
The whole job was contingent on your friends bike being able to beat your bike!!! :coffee:

yeah and you gave him the sheets to prove it! once I settle in with the ultra maybe a year or so (till I get bored which comes quick to me), we can build something that puts a frown on his face again.

y2kflhr 12-13-2008 04:50 PM

I got to ride clays bike around the block before I froze, it put a smile on my face, but now I gotta figure out a way to kick his azz again.

Scabbydoo 12-13-2008 05:49 PM

Dammmmm...........I need to get a second job as a greeter at Wally World or somethin so I can get Dave working some of his magic on my scoot.

y2kflhr 12-13-2008 06:01 PM

tom, I didn't call you, it was around 7 this am, we got to the dealer around 8, I figured I would let you sleep in.

Fire46 12-13-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2kflhr (Post 597667)
tom, I didn't call you, it was around 7 this am, we got to the dealer around 8, I figured I would let you sleep in.

You could have bought me coffee!!!!

y2kflhr 12-13-2008 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire46 (Post 597690)
You could have bought me coffee!!!!

scott I thought of you, but between the time, and the snow, then the trailer not fitting, I was well slightly freaked out to say the least.....

some poor guy was at the dealer and left in the snow, I only did that once and it scared the crap outta me, and I was young and stupid back then.

next time I see ya coffee is on me! and don't forget the conversation we had in the roadside place and I said I was getting an ultra, I still can't believe I did it.

Fire46 12-14-2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2kflhr (Post 597790)
scott I thought of you, but between the time, and the snow, then the trailer not fitting, I was well slightly freaked out to say the least.....

some poor guy was at the dealer and left in the snow, I only did that once and it scared the crap outta me, and I was young and stupid back then.

next time I see ya coffee is on me! and don't forget the conversation we had in the roadside place and I said I was getting an ultra, I still can't believe I did it.

You got it. Oh, and just ignore Scabby, I'm sure he is going to tell you all you need now is a set of doors. He's funny like that. :outtahere:

JDsCycleWorks 12-16-2008 07:27 AM

Dave-
Violetta Blue is Beautiful!!

SIMPLYCONFUSED 12-23-2008 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDsCycleWorks (Post 601018)
Dave-
Violetta Blue is Beautiful!!

Violetta....Viosmetta, whatever. All you corndogs better watch out, JD's has my true duals coming and a tune, I'll have a rip roaring butt snortin ground pounding Road King soon! :Poke:

y2kflhr 12-23-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIMPLYCONFUSED (Post 609700)
Violetta....Viosmetta, whatever. All you corndogs better watch out, JD's has my true duals coming and a tune, I'll have a rip roaring butt snortin ground pounding Road King soon! :Poke:

blah blah blah, all that hair flowing around is going to kill all that torque, maybe if you shave your back you can some of it back........:Poke::Poke:

Backroad Mike 12-23-2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2kflhr (Post 609828)
blah blah blah, all that hair flowing around is going to kill all that torque, maybe if you shave your back you can some of it back........:Poke::Poke:

:roflback::roflback::roflback: