The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective

The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/index.php)
-   Doof Lore (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   The Rite Of The Wrench (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=724)

GrayRider 02-12-2007 07:59 PM

The Rite Of The Wrench

The Loyal Order of the Wrench: Rite of Passage

A Doof in good standing may desire to elevate his status to this level. The possesion of the wrench is required to complete this rite. This Rite of Passage is a secret rite and details must never be divulged to those who have not completed the rite. (With the exception of the Prez and officers.) At the completion of the Rite of Passage, the successful Doof may use terms referring to, "Rite of the Wrench," in his signature. He may make clever comments in his posts regarding the wrench without exposing the Loyal Order's secrets. The current possesor of the wrench is automatically dubbed, "Lord Protector of the wrench." A miniature wrench or pin may or may not be supplied for one's vest in the future. Tattoos are optional.

The wrench is sent to a Doof upon his request directly to the Doof who is in current possesion. The possessing Doof will send the wrench, with it's instruction booklet, to the requesting Doof. If more than one Doof requests the wrench, the possessing Doof will use the following guidelines to determine who the wrench will go to next:

I. Place the wrench on the garage floor in the center of slips of paper with the names of the requesting Doofs. Spin the wrench wildley. The candidate will be the one closest to the stopped wrench's jaws.

II. Determine by means of senority.

III. Utilize nepotism.

IV. First come, first serve.

V. Accept a bribe.

Please understand prior to requesting the wrench, that some financial requirements apply.

Original Thread At VTF

PDF Format

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

8-Ball 02-12-2007 08:47 PM

Where the hell is the Wrench now.... I see dickknot is flying the Wrench colors but has not said word one about it... nary a picture... WTF?!?!?!

Keeper 02-13-2007 03:33 AM

I'm wondering too........

Baalz 02-13-2007 08:01 AM

WTF is a dickknot? Sounds painful.

twinV 02-13-2007 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baalz (Post 7975)
WTF is a dickknot? Sounds painful.

Its a dog thing.

Rock 02-13-2007 04:02 PM

Still curious if this is actually happening or not. Seems the wrench is like constipation. Takes a long time to pass.

Deejay 02-13-2007 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock (Post 8452)
Still curious if this is actually happening or not. Seems the wrench is like constipation. Takes a long time to pass.

Or like a kidney stone.... too painful to pass. :crying:
I hear past caretakers are now in therapy.....

MegaGlide 03-01-2007 10:46 AM

Most of my hair has fallen out (along with a few of my teeth) and my eyes are kinda buggy now.
It's more like The Ring than you can possibly imagine.
There will be photos.
When it's asleep...

Scabbydoo 03-01-2007 01:08 PM

I'm beginning the think this whole Wrench thing is on the Zager & Evans time schedule.

Rock 03-01-2007 01:39 PM

Perhaps the new Daylight Savings Time schedule is throwing it off? :blink:

Xkvator 03-01-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock (Post 18991)
Perhaps the new Daylight Savings Time schedule is throwing it off? :blink:

what new DST schedule?

Rock 03-01-2007 06:40 PM

Starting in 2007, daylight time begins in the United States on the second Sunday in March and ends on the first Sunday in November. On the second Sunday in March, clocks are set ahead one hour at 2:00 a.m. local standard time, which becomes 3:00 a.m. local daylight time. On the first Sunday in November, clocks are set back one hour at 2:00 a.m. local daylight time, which becomes 1:00 a.m. local standard time. These dates were established by the Energy Policy Act of 2005, Pub. L. no. 109-58, 119 Stat 594 (2005).

Link

Xkvator 03-13-2007 10:56 AM

... jus' checkin' to see how The Wrench is doin'

MegaGlide 03-13-2007 12:02 PM

It's waiting to go for a ride, then it's off to the next lucky recipient.

pairofnines 03-13-2007 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MegaGlide (Post 25927)
It's waiting to go for a ride, then it's off to the next lucky recipient.

Popeye is next on the list isn't he?:whistling: