The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective

The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/index.php)
-   Clubhouse (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Post your t-shirt size/interest in doing shirt swaps here (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168148)

Redleg 01-31-2010 11:10 AM

Post your t-shirt size/interest in doing shirt swaps here

As suggested by someone here and here, I figured I'd start off the fun fest by saying I take a XXL.

Will be in Alabammer for another 10 days or so if anyone wants to swap for one of these:

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/r...1264897669.jpg

Will be in central Virginia with three or four dealers within an hour or so (Waugh, Shenandoah, Richmond North and South) as of the 15th.

y2kflhr 01-31-2010 11:26 AM

don't be giving away my shirt now.....

Redleg 01-31-2010 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2kflhr (Post 861266)
don't be giving away my shirt now.....

:whistling:

:roflback:

squish 01-31-2010 12:51 PM

XL....i can get 'em from either Louisville or Bloomington...

griffin 01-31-2010 01:13 PM

xl......dallas ft worth area

RoadWolf 01-31-2010 03:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
XL - Some folks like the Stone Mountain H-D logo.

It's a take off on the Stone Mountain Confederate monument carving if you've never seen it.
To give you a sense of scale of the carving, you could park a full size school bus on the rump of the horse in the foreground.

Margarita 01-31-2010 03:56 PM

I'd love to have a Stone Mountain one. I can get shirts from Casper.

RoadWolf 01-31-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margarita (Post 861465)
I'd love to have a Stone Mountain one. I can get shirts from Casper.

Deal. Give me a size.
All of their shirts have that on the back.
Give me an idea of what kind of color and front design you want: plain, badass, girlie...

Margarita 01-31-2010 04:18 PM

Wow. So many choices. I guess if I'm going to get a Harley shirt, I need a black badass one, hmm? Especially since I suspect my daughter is going to steal it from me at some point... XL. I'll go down tomorrow and see what Casper has to offer in terms of design. Will pm you my address.

Half Pint 01-31-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoadWolf (Post 861460)
XL - Some folks like the Stone Mountain H-D logo.

It's a take off on the Stone Mountain Confederate monument carving if you've never seen it.
To give you a sense of scale of the carving, you could park a full size school bus on the rump of the horse in the foreground.

That's a cool logo!

I've only been to Stone Mountain once when N00dles and I chaperoned a bunch of the youth from church at a music festival down there. We saw that carving then and also watched a light show on the side of that mountain that was awesome!

Redleg 01-31-2010 07:40 PM

Now if only someone would make this a sticky... :whistling:

Redleg 01-31-2010 07:47 PM

Thank you!

RoadWolf 01-31-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margarita (Post 861481)
Wow. So many choices. I guess if I'm going to get a Harley shirt, I need a black badass one, hmm? Especially since I suspect my daughter is going to steal it from me at some point... XL. I'll go down tomorrow and see what Casper has to offer in terms of design. Will pm you my address.

Got it - I'm on it! :woohoo:

Quote:

Originally Posted by unchained (Post 861582)
That's a cool logo!

I've only been to Stone Mountain once when N00dles and I chaperoned a bunch of the youth from church at a music festival down there. We saw that carving then and also watched a light show on the side of that mountain that was awesome!

Yeah -- I get stopped all over when I'm wearing one. People seem to like 'em. The folks that run the Stone Mountain park HATE it!!! They sent the dealer a lawyer letter a few years back telling them to cease and desist because it was a violation of the parks copyright. Dealer sent them a nice letter back telling them they didn't think so, and to litigate away if they had nothing better to do. H-D corporate had their version copyrighted even earlier.

Stone Mountain would be a completely cool place to have bike rallys and GA state HOG would love to use it for one of their annual locations, but the park won't have anything to do with them since their chief exec got egg all over his face with his unresearched demands.

Half Pint 01-31-2010 09:32 PM

Gotta love when that happens. :laugh:

YankeeBob 01-31-2010 10:12 PM

For those who don't know, Stone Mountain was carved by the famous sculptor Gutzon Borghlum, who is probably best known for his final masterpiece, Mt. Rushmore.