The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective

The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/index.php)
-   EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   SERT Version 4.7.7 (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136574)

Thorns 02-22-2008 08:18 AM

SERT Version 4.7.7

This is the last SERT version on disk. The link has been up and down, so act quickly.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q7d973

Thorns

route66paul 02-22-2008 11:30 AM

I wonder if they will be able to change the software for the older SERTs. That could be a good thing.

MegaGlide 02-22-2008 11:35 AM

If nothing in their agreement w/ H-D prevents it (remember the K&N filters), I would think so.
Same hardware and they went from no decel enleanment/accel enrichment to having it w/ just a software change. 4.10 to 4.12, IIRC.

vafatboy 02-22-2008 04:45 PM

Ok, here's the dumb question. Is this a functioning SERT? If I get the hardware? Dongle, key, whatever?

vafatboy 02-22-2008 04:54 PM

Found this out there on the net.....mmmmmmm.

"Well for those of you who do not know me I work at TTS and we designed and manufactured the SERT and several other products for HD. Many updates that we wanted to do were turned down repeatedly by HD so that is why the product did not grow as it should have.

That being said we will be releasing our tuning software for the HD bikes to the public in the end of Feb. first part of March. The product works on windows 98 and newer platforms and yes it's windows Vista compatible. It will look and feel like the SERT as it has always been owned by TTS but there are several upgrades being added for the first release.

As many of you have figured out having files on the net is no big deal but that was something HD refused when we proposed it 2 years ago. As people send in files we will update our site with them but it's up to you the customers to send them to us for posting.

The first release will get some pretty nice changes that I cannot speak about just yet but rest assured it will make tuning your Delphi HD bike much simpler and quicker than anything on the market. One feature I can tell you about is the ability to take a copy of a calibration that is currently on your bike, just plug in and upload the current calibration from the bike and save it to your PC. If at any time you want, you can simply program that file back into the bike as you have a copy of it.

As the new product gets closer to release I will post all it's new features. The SERT was and always has been a product of TTS. Just look under "help" and "about" in every copy of the software ever sold. We manufactured both the hardware and software. HD has never owned it. Up until last year there were agreements in place that no longer apply so we are taking the product to the public and it will be marketed as a TTS product once again. If you do some searching you would find we've been manufacture tuning and logging software since the late 80's early 90's. The product will revert back to the original names of Mastertune and DataMaster. Ever wonder why the file ext's were .MTx and DMx? Now you know why.

The current product (SERT) can be run with both applications on the screen at once and you can simply "click" from one window to the other as this is a standard feature in windows. We have no involvement in the new tuner that HD will be selling. The maps on our site are a free service that we provide for anyone to download and use. It's a clearing house of maps for our products but it's up to you the public how good it becomes. As stated before I cannot get into everything that will be coming in our first public release but rest assured there are many improvements with many more to follow in future releases. Everything we've wanted to do for over 2 years is in the works but it will not all come out in the first release as it would take to long to complete it all.

Any purchaser of our new TTS product will be able to update to the latest software free of charge. This is something we've wanted since we first started selling through HD back in 2002 but again they refused to move forward with much of anything other than to add the next model year for coverage to the product."

Infidel! 02-22-2008 05:18 PM

Cool! Now it won't matter if the tuner doesn't give you a copy of your map 'cause you can grab it from the ECM. This can only make the old product better.

Thorns 02-22-2008 05:45 PM

Good find Warren. I wonder how much it will cost? The link is just the latest disk.

I just purchased a SERT (tried and true old version) from a dealer for $344.00. I feel this is all I need. I've had it before on my Low Rider, and it worked good. I have a DFO on the bike right now that works pretty good too, but I like to tinker. I believe I can get better fuel mileage with the SERT.

Thorns

P.S. If I don't get a copy of the finished dyno map, they can eat sh!t and die, because my money spents at other places.

Berserker 02-22-2008 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txhawg (Post 289951)
Cool! Now it won't matter if the tuner doesn't give you a copy of your map 'cause you can grab it from the ECM. This can only make the old product better.

I am having trouble with the link. But I am guessing its just an update. More maps. So you will have the canned map the tunwer started with, but you won't have whats on your bike if the tuner did his job.

I think its BS you cannot extract the map. Or is this what we are talking about??

Berserker 02-22-2008 05:50 PM

Have they come out with a 2-1 map for 07s? I don't know why they didn't have it for my SERT version. They had it for previous years.

Again anyone with SERT map 2-1, paticularly fatcat for a 07 bagger??

Thorns 02-22-2008 05:52 PM

I just tried the link and it is still working.

Thorns

Berserker 02-22-2008 05:57 PM

Downloading now. Very slow, with my connection. 22%.

Berserker 02-22-2008 06:29 PM

Still do not have a canned map for 2-1 for 96". They got it for 103.

MegaGlide 02-22-2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berserker (Post 290036)
Still do not have a canned map for 2-1 for 96". They got it for 103.

You're close enough to Otto to do it right, cheap-ass

route66paul 02-22-2008 10:14 PM

Will their units still marry to the ecm? Will the new software work with the old Sert dongles? Will there be a way to make the dongle work for more than 1 ecm?

MegaGlide 02-22-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by route66paul (Post 290209)
Will their units still marry to the ecm? Will the new software work with the old Sert dongles? Will there be a way to make the dongle work for more than 1 ecm?

And will the first and third questions be the same on the new ones?