The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective

The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dear Boop (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Are they gonna put me in the corner? (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194085)

stupidglide 02-22-2013 12:13 AM

Are they gonna put me in the corner?

Dear Boop,
This is ALL hypothetically speaking of course.:whistling:
Say there was this Doof, going along minding his own business, and just generally doing what he does best, which is of course, being a Doof.:woohoo:
So- This Doof, he's just Doofing along one day, when out of nowhere, this REALLY Pretty Young Lady:hottie: comes along, and well, pretty much takes Mr. Doof by surprise:blink: (not hard, he is after all, a Doof).
Mr. Doof starts to converse with the Very Pretty Young Lady in question, and against all odds (hey- he's a Doof, remember?) they find out they kinda-sorta-quasi like each other. You know, LIKE, like each other. ( I know, even hypothetically speaking, this is a reach, as the guy is STILL- a DOOF!):doh:
So anyways- Mr. Doof finds out that the Very Pretty Young Lady pretty much has it all in one sock, so to speak, and is of course, Very Pretty, which we have previously established, and in spite of Mr. Doof being, as aforementioned, a Doof, Very Pretty Young Lady really likes Mr. Doof.
(Hey! it could happen!)

SO- the ONLY fly in the ointment of this HYPOTHETICAL Doof-meets-Very Pretty-Young-Lady-and-things-go-along-pretty-darn-swimmingly scenario is................................................ ..........

:sofa:

She's a zINt.............

So- what repercussions can said hypothetical Doof/ zINt hybrid couple expect?:blink:

Thank you Boop, I shall await your answer.:bowdown:
Signed, Just a big ol' Doof.

d j 02-22-2013 01:08 AM

oh man. :popcorn:

Palerider 02-22-2013 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stupidglide (Post 1314841)
Dear Boop,
This is ALL hypothetically speaking of course.:whistling:
Say there was this Doof, going along minding his own business, and just generally doing what he does best, which is of course, being a Doof.:woohoo:
So- This Doof, he's just Doofing along one day, when out of nowhere, this REALLY Pretty Young Lady:hottie: comes along, and well, pretty much takes Mr. Doof by surprise:blink: (not hard, he is after all, a Doof).
Mr. Doof starts to converse with the Very Pretty Young Lady in question, and against all odds (hey- he's a Doof, remember?) they find out they kinda-sorta-quasi like each other. You know, LIKE, like each other. ( I know, even hypothetically speaking, this is a reach, as the guy is STILL- a DOOF!):doh:
So anyways- Mr. Doof finds out that the Very Pretty Young Lady pretty much has it all in one sock, so to speak, and is of course, Very Pretty, which we have previously established, and in spite of Mr. Doof being, as aforementioned, a Doof, Very Pretty Young Lady really likes Mr. Doof.
(Hey! it could happen!)

SO- the ONLY fly in the ointment of this HYPOTHETICAL Doof-meets-Very Pretty-Young-Lady-and-things-go-along-pretty-darn-swimmingly scenario is................................................ ..........

:sofa:

She's a zINt.............

So- what repercussions can said hypothetical Doof/ zINt hybrid couple expect?:blink:

Thank you Boop, I shall await your answer.:bowdown:
Signed, Just a big ol' Doof.

Join us!!! Come to the Dark Side......We have Cookies and Rum And Pretty Ladies, and
NO RULES
:drink_the_kool_aid::GazFlag::gAZINTa:!!!

Margarita 02-22-2013 03:31 AM

+1.

Cookies.

Rum.

And you get to be president.

Hell YEAH!:woohoo:

stoney 02-22-2013 05:42 AM

Seems like the best move for ya....... come to the darkside! :pirate_cheers:

ms_tapestry 02-22-2013 06:40 AM

It's lovely here on the darkside. . .:DD

orbit 02-22-2013 06:48 AM

Go Swiss.

Offer the 'zINt lady amnesty.

Live happily ever after.

:DD

Slick 02-22-2013 06:58 AM

People will whisper and mock you behind your back.

Uesque 02-22-2013 07:21 AM

It'll never work out. While they plunder, you'll be rent asunder.

stupidglide 02-22-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick (Post 1314865)
People will whisper and mock you behind your back.

Oh, like that doesn't happen now?
:roflback::roflback::roflback::roflback::roflback:

Hell, they mock me to my face, thats why I'm here!

Backroad Mike 02-22-2013 07:30 AM

This will not end well.

Hypothetically speaking of course. :whistling:

ms_tapestry 02-22-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uesque (Post 1314871)
It'll never work out. While they plunder, you'll be rent asunder.

A "real" man can take it. . .:Poke:

Infidel! 02-22-2013 07:54 AM

So, I'm not clear....

Is this guy a d00f?

If so, it would likely resemble a relationship between Ann Coulter and Michael Moore

Or Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd

Just sayin'

stupidglide 02-22-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infidel! (Post 1314891)
So, I'm not clear....

Is this guy a d00f?........

Just sayin'

Gee, I dunno, I'm kinda thinkin' he is.........................:whistling:

Hypothetically speakin' , o' course.

J.A.F.O. 02-22-2013 11:22 AM

Inter species relationships rarely work out.