The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective

The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cigar Reviews (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Robusto (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197807)

Woody218 10-04-2013 07:13 AM

Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Robusto

This is one of the BEST cigars I have ever smoked, I shit you not!!! The wrapper is very dark and oily, and smells like spice and earth. It lights up easily, and produces clouds of smooth, rich smoke. It burns evenly and leaves nice, tight ash. The taste is very complex, licorice, wood, coffee, spice, earth, and those flavors are there from the first lighting down to where all you have left is a nub and your fingers are burned. It never gets harsh, it smokes smooth all the way. I enjoyed this stick so much I ordered a box of 20 from Cigars International. Just a fabulous cigar!!

One of these with a glass of Laphroaig, and you will be in Nirvana!

Infidel! 10-04-2013 07:31 AM

Good review. I've been wanting to try one of them. I'll pick up some next time I buy something from CI

J.A.F.O. 10-04-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody218 (Post 1370027)
This is one of the BEST cigars I have ever smoked, I shit you not!!! The wrapper is very dark and oily, and smells like spice and earth. It lights up easily, and produces clouds of smooth, rich smoke. It burns evenly and leaves nice, tight ash. The taste is very complex, licorice, wood, coffee, spice, earth, and those flavors are there from the first lighting down to where all you have left is a nub and your fingers are burned. It never gets harsh, it smokes smooth all the way. I enjoyed this stick so much I ordered a box of 20 from Cigars International. Just a fabulous cigar!!

One of these with a glass of Laphroaig, and you will be in Nirvana!

Have you tried pairing it with sweet wine?

y2kflhr 10-04-2013 02:51 PM

This coming from a man who drinks peet moss

Woody218 10-04-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippsy (Post 1370120)
This coming from a man who drinks peet moss

It's "peat"...

MegaGlide 10-04-2013 07:58 PM

And the flavor is from it being burned under the malting floor to malt the grain, you bourbon drinking Philistine.

Sent from my li'l ol' iPhone 4S augmented w/ a mophie juice pack plus® using Tapatalk.
Probably from the crapper.

Stone Cold 10-14-2013 03:57 PM

I smoked a "Genesis project" from Ramon Bueso last July (I made a comment here).

They are an awesome smoke!!

y2kflhr 10-14-2013 04:58 PM

Peter moss?

Infidel! 10-25-2013 09:33 PM

Sitting out back smoking one right now. Picked up 5 on Cigarbid for $3 each. I agree, it is a great smoke. I could tell as soon as it was lit. This is definitely a keeper.

I took your advice and turned on Nirvana, but the neighbors complained.