The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective

The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/index.php)
-   Great Biker Bars & Restaurants (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Ft. Worth, TX - Zio Carlo Magnolia Brew Pub (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190456)

ms_tapestry 08-16-2012 04:59 AM

Ft. Worth, TX - Zio Carlo Magnolia Brew Pub

1 Attachment(s)
1001 W. Magnolia
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-923-8000

I am very proud to announce that my son, Adam T. Gonzales, has just become General Manager of this establishment in Fort Worth, Texas. Adam is passionate about craft beer and has spent the last four years with a craft brewery in Austin, Texas. He took their First Saturday event from 60 attendees to several thousand, with food vendors and music. Adam has worked in the food industry since he was 15 years of age and may be a better cook than I. :DD

He now brings his passion to Zio Carlo in Fort Worth. Adam is developing his business plan with a goal of making his dream of owning and operating a brew pub come true. Investment opportunities are available. If you are interested pm me and I will put you in touch with him.

If you Facebook, please stop by and "like" this page Facebook

Website is located here WWW

If you are in or near Fort Worth, please stop by and tell him Ms. T sent you. Adam will be developing their craft brew offerings and upgrading their food selections. I can guarantee in the next few months magic will happen here.

Love y'all madly! :Tonya:

ms_tapestry 08-16-2012 05:11 AM

And I just noticed the chicken in the middle of their sign. . .is that a zINt chicKy?!?! :blink:

Uesque 08-16-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms_tapestry (Post 1259193)

If you Facebook, please stop by and "like" this page Facebook

Done.

huckinfog 08-16-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uesque (Post 1259238)
Done.

ditto.

ms_tapestry 08-16-2012 08:15 AM

Thanks y'all. . .I know this is a shameless plug but he's a good kid and he's living his dream. :Tonya:

Infidel! 08-16-2012 06:40 PM

So do I wait a few months for the magic, or go now?

ms_tapestry 08-16-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infidel! (Post 1259378)
So do I wait a few months for the magic, or go now?

He has already brought in new brews, two that I know of and a surprise keg for tonight. Please do go, just understand it's not what it will be, but I'm betting it's still going to be great. I haven't had a chance to get to Fort Worth so it would be cool if you stopped in.

This young man of mine knows his beer. He can converse beer like some converse wine. AND, they will be brewing their own there soon.

He is planning a Grand Opening in a couple of months. When that happens the invite will go out to all my friends! I will definitely be there for that and hope to get up to Fort Worth before that.

Oh, and I noticed on their FB page that if you ride your bike up there on a Wednesday you get a dollar off your beer! :whistling: :roflback:

pa-glazier 08-19-2012 06:02 PM

Fantastic!

There's nothing better than seeing our children do well in life!

DaSkip 08-19-2012 07:19 PM

I will go for sure and I hope to drag along some friends.

ms_tapestry 08-20-2012 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaSkip (Post 1259916)

That would be lovely! Say hello to my son when you go. He's the tall one! :laugh:

Infidel! 08-20-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaSkip (Post 1259916)

I'll go willingly

ms_tapestry 08-20-2012 07:24 AM

They apparently specialize in pizza as well. . .:woohoo:

I look forward to a review from y'all until I can get there myself! :Tonya:

ms_tapestry 09-19-2012 10:17 PM

Fort Worth Weekly did a review on Zio Carlo today. . .I am so very proud of that son of mine! :Tonya:

Clicky

ms_tapestry 02-13-2013 06:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
After six months of overcoming unbelievable obstacles, only one of which is the entire line of brew equipment had to be virtually reinstalled, the first batch of Zio Carlo Brew has been completed. It will be ready for consumption in thirty days. The pic below is of my son's business partners, Austin, the Brewmeister, and Carlo.

I am soooo excited! :Tonya:

Fe Butte 02-13-2013 09:04 AM

Chocolate chip cookie ale?:blink: