The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective

The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/index.php)
-   So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect and state your intentions... (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329)

MegaGlide 02-07-2007 03:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If you've made the unintelligent decision to join our ranks, or commit to friend or foe of the Doof... or just hang around... you may state your intentions here.

Procedures (like that matters):

First off, learn to say it right. Doof Clenas (Clēnas). Long "e". There.
Now....

13c. Introduce yourself in the "My Story, the Beginning..." Forum!

1. State (in a reply to this thread you're reading right now) your intent (Prospect, Hangaround, Friend or Foe) pick only one.

4. State (in a reply to this thread you're reading right now) your intended moniker (asshat, cat collector, Gazinta squad, etc.). This must be different than your username on the forum.
Trust me when I say that you want to choose this yourself instead of letting us do it.

j.) You may "reply to this thread you're reading right now" by clicking on this here button: http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/ima...tons/reply.gif

5. If you have selected Prospect, you must add "Doof" or "43" in some way to your Avatar OR Custom User Title OR Signature.... NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Note: This applies only here and at VTF. Optional at any other forum.

3. If you have selected Prospect, we may decide to ask a Doof member who lives within striking distance to Sponsor you... good luck... we mostly don't want to be bothered.

6a. 2: A proper introduction in the My Story, the Beginning... area could either help or hurt you, but is nevertheless strongly suggested.

11. Once a Sponsor has volunteered to take your sorry ass on, you must do the following: Ride to a state or county highway 43 (preferably in the company of at least your Sponsor, but this is not strictly required)... any state, any highway 43... and take a photo of your bike with the highway 43 sign. Post it in the appropriate thread. No highway 43 nearby... not our problem.
Note: Hooking you up with a Sponsor may take up to 72 hours, as we will try to find someone local to you. If you already know someone you would like to be your sponsor, let us know.

Important - Don't Screw Up This Next One:

43A. Once you have completed your 43 ride, YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR QUALIFYING PIC TO THIS OTHER THREAD with your name, date of ride, and any supporting pics.

A qualifying pic looks like this: (Bike & Sign)

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/att...1&d=1228001636

7. Once ALL above is complete, you have shown yourself to have the proper Doof mettle... you will be put up for a vote among the bretheren for full membership.

C1. There will be a ceremony involving corks and bandaids to celebrate your initiation into the society of Doof. This rite is performed by one or more Doof Babes. Cork removal will be your responsibility.

9. Members may display their "43" timing covers on their scoot... duct taping is no longer permitted... super glue is still okay.

Welcome and may you never be the same... or not, depending on your present state of mind.

Thanks for your cooperation.

MegaGlide

DrHeathenScum 02-07-2007 05:38 PM

HMO or PPO?

FireDawgStew 02-09-2007 11:02 PM

The lure is working -

1. Hangaround

4. Hose Dragger

harleyjsb 02-10-2007 12:21 AM

hehehehe.......................

DrHeathenScum 02-10-2007 02:49 AM

would making your own "highway 43" sign and putting it up on a sign post suffice?

MegaGlide 02-10-2007 06:34 AM

Well, it'd make you a doof for sure, but you gotta go to a real one to be a Doof. :D

GrayRider 02-11-2007 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireDawgStew (Post 4950)
The lure is working -

1. Hangaround

4. Hose Dragger

Welcome as a hangaround.....Hose Dragger.

MegaGlide 02-11-2007 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireDawgStew (Post 4950)
The lure is working -

1. Hangaround

4. Hose Dragger

FireDawgStew, with this, we end an era.
Yours will be, for the forseeable future, the last name entered on the Roster under Hangarounds.
With the opening of this dedicated Doof Clena Forum, we will consider all who register here to be hangarounds, since, you know, we're here and they're hanging around. Duh.
Anyway, welcome, and although you appear to be a little too familiar w/ Gray for your own good, I won't hold that against you. Others may, however.

Oh, and we'll get the first post in this thread updated to reflect the change eventually. We think. Maybe Mike'll do it.

FireDawgStew 02-11-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MegaGlide (Post 6184)
FireDawgStew, with this, we end an era.
Yours will be, for the forseeable future, the last name entered on the Roster under Hangarounds.
With the opening of this dedicated Doof Clena Forum, we will consider all who register here to be hangarounds, since, you know, we're here and they're hanging around. Duh.
Anyway, welcome, and although you appear to be a little to familiar w/ Gray for your own good, I won't hold that against you. Others may, however.

Oh, and we'll get the first post in this thread updated to reflect the change change eventually. We think. Maybe Mike'll do it.

:thankssign: that nearly brought a tear to my eye...:roflback:

...I'm just sayin' :patriot:

MegaGlide 02-11-2007 11:49 AM

I completely understand. Solemn occasion and all. Carry on.

rk custom 02-11-2007 05:41 PM

Hose Dragger
should we be jealous?:roflback:
Welcome

8-Ball 02-11-2007 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MegaGlide (Post 6184)

Oh, and we'll get the first post in this thread updated to reflect the change eventually. We think. Maybe Mike'll do it.

Yeah, I'm not busy... what can I do to help...

FDS... welcome and thanks for the great help... you know anything about tufat chat...???

Mike

btw.... fixed that color for ya...

FireDawgStew 02-11-2007 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8-Ball (Post 6454)
... you know anything about tufat chat...???

:roflback: I'm stationed in Japan, not China :roflback:

I'll give you a call in a bit :)

GrayRider 02-11-2007 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8-Ball (Post 6454)
.. you know anything about tufat chat...???..

Do the add MSG?

polarbear 02-12-2007 05:17 PM

Watch out for hose draggers, they are forever fallin over the dang things.:lol:
Welcome Kile, glad to see ya.

Polarbear