The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective

The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classics (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Where Did You First Meet Your Wife? (http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135072)

d j 01-27-2008 01:21 PM

Where Did You First Meet Your Wife?

We where cruising and at the turnaround was a K Mart parking lot.Her starter went out on her 68 Impala and she was from a neighboring town.I pulled up with a date in my car because my best bud was helping her out.I asked her out the next weekend at the same spot.I was a senior in high school,she was a Jr.dj

swmnkdinthervr 01-27-2008 01:25 PM

We had a little enclave of a few hundred commie pinko lefty hippie trash that hung out at a park in south Fla...I met her there over a bottle of Boones Farm and a joint...

Dirty Dan 01-27-2008 01:26 PM

My wife lived next door to me in an apartment building. I had a cat that liked to lay out on the balcony. My balcony was separated from hers by a wrought iron railing. One evening I went out and forgot the cat on the patio. I came home to discover he confused her flower box for a litter box. I went over the next day to apologize...

MegaGlide 01-27-2008 01:29 PM

A friend and I at Indianapolis Center (big ATC place) used to always go upstairs when the new classes came back from the academy to "evaluate" the wimmens. First look at Boop was bent over a chart table in a pair of painted-on tan pants.
Called her up blind and asked her out for Friday.
She said she had plans on Friday, but was free on Saturday.
We were married 3 months later.
That will be 25 years ago in September. :DD

Fe Butte 01-27-2008 01:32 PM

1976, Alameda NAS, I went over to a friends house to change out the rear shocks on my R 75/ 5, she was out for a visit with his wife.

Coulda went to the state fair, but not enough blood for the big head at the time.

The rest is history.......

RedBeard 01-27-2008 01:54 PM

She was the pretty girl at the lake who looked really good in that blue polka-dot bikini. I was sure I had no chance. Then her friend introduced us, and pretty much set up the first date for us. Surprised the hell out of me that she went along with it. Surprised me even more when she agreed to a second date. She's been surprising me for forty-some years by staying with me.

duhast 01-27-2008 02:20 PM

To clairify, are you asking where I first met my wife, or where I met my first wife?

phreak 01-27-2008 02:22 PM

I carded her, then sold her a 12 pack of beer. Then she came back again and I sold her a bag of phunions. Then she came back again and I sold her a pack of gum and got her phone number.

GrayRider 01-27-2008 02:24 PM

In Jr. High School..8th grade. It was instantly apparent that she was crazy about me.

d j 01-27-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duhast (Post 264086)
To clairify, are you asking where I first met my wife, or where I met my first wife?

It's up to you.dj

Ol Mike 01-27-2008 02:49 PM

I was fresh out of the army and had just moved to California. I had a friend in the
navy stationed in Long Beach. The officer's club featured a band every Saturday night with a group of young ladies named the "Anchorettes," who came to meet and dance with the guys.
With the help from my friend,
I slipped on base by impersonating a naval officer and met my future honey of 32 years there.

8-Ball 01-27-2008 02:51 PM

I had just moved to San Diego from Colorado half way through my senior year of high school... she had just moved here from Massachusetts as a sophomore.

We passed in the hall for weeks and exchanged looks... She had a big fro and was very dark. I asked around and was told that she was black.. I said I don't give a shlt what color she is, she's HOT!!! She finally broke the ice. We've been married for 32 years and I still think she's HOT. Turned out she was Italian and had been spending all of her spare time in the sun... she still has the curly hair.

Did I mention that she was a Catholic school girl...

duhast 01-27-2008 03:01 PM

Quote:

Did I mention that she was a Catholic school girl...
There are so many dimensions to that......

Berserker 01-27-2008 03:22 PM

Cellmates.

swmnkdinthervr 01-27-2008 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berserker (Post 264119)
Cellmates.

:roflback: :roflback: :roflback: nicknamed Bubba?