View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 08:08 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Too Much Time on my Hands in OK

Here at Ft. Sill in Lawton for a meeting tomorrow that starts too early and ends too late for a same-day fly in/fly out (unfortunately BigTOE costs far more than GSA-contract fares ). So that left me with a rental car and an afternoon to kill. Hmmmmm. I've never ridden a motorsickle in Oklahoma. So I pointed Enterprise's prize Korean compact north on I-44 to BMW (Thankee Muchee El Presidente) Motos of OKC. Cool crew there. Gave me a choice of inventory to ride, so I chose one from Russ's back catalog.

It's an '11 1200 GSA and all I can say is I know what I want when the budget allows for treatment of NtmBF. So much smoother than my '02 1150 RT and actually felt lighter than mine, even with the big metal boxes on the back.
Nice way to spend an afternoon, huh?

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen