Thread: Buell Blast
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 02:29 PM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Buell Blast

I recently spent two days on a Buell Blast.

I was not impressed.

The bike ran fine. Sounded decent and usually started right up. But it might as well be put together with bailing wire and juicy fruit. Plastic all over the place - including the "tank." Now plastic is not all that bad... but not when it rattles against other pieces of plastic or what-not. And that is exactly what happened. They were thoughtful enough to slide in foam buffer pads between some of the plastic bits, but unfortunately - not all.

I would probably get one if I were shopping for a moped.