View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
I'm also on a Road Glide and lovin' it. I posted one pic with my intro a few days back. Thought I'd add a couple of others here...

- top left is pre-purchase 2-08 (not a good photo for color -- overexposed to bring details out of the shadows)

- top right is overlooking Death Valley 10-08

- bottom left is about 200+ ft above sea level in Death Valley. That's my bike, Silver, on the left of course, and me on the right between a buddy of mine and his Victory. We had just gotten snowed in the same place in Mammoth Lakes, CA the night before and ended up riding together for about 3 days as we both headed east.

- bottom right was an attempt to show off the newest accessory -- a peacock feather from the flock out behind this little diner in AZ

- a friend's part-wolf. Just threw in the Lupine brother because of my name -- and the then-very-dirty scoot's barely in the background!
...very nice!

A TourPak is definitely on my To Do list!
....maybe some lowers, also!