View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 06:14 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
It's done! I did it! We did it! Thank you, thank you, thank you. . .to everyone who patiently, in minute detail, walked me through this. . .Y'all rock!

I didn't have to lift the gas tank. . .my hand and the bolt fit right in there. I screwed the bolt in with one washer to make sure it went all the way down, which it did, then I took it back out, used two drops of locktite which I applied about four threads from the bottom of the bolt, screwed it in and torqued it down. All the other bolts are tight. Kudos to all of you! I'm gonna go bake cookies now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tools2 005.jpg (81.2 KB, 22 views)

High Priestess of the Cloudriders