View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 10:45 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So, when you shop for parts for your bike, do you decide that you want to pay 20% more at the local dealer, or do you shop online at one of the dealers offering the 20% discount?

I will occasionally shop at the local stores, but there is only two of them nearby and they are run by the same person/company. However, their prices are like 50% higher than I can get online and they charge sales tax, so it's more like 58.25% higher. Add to that their limited selection and the online shopping becomes more attractive.

I got a tax break, and I am far from rich.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[