View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 10:05 AM
Now U C me Now U don't

Johnny B Good is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJohnny B Good is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJohnny B Good is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJohnny B Good is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJohnny B Good is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJohnny B Good is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJohnny B Good is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJohnny B Good is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJohnny B Good is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJohnny B Good is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJohnny B Good is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornrocker View Post
You know, with my great posts, sense of humor, and personality, I would think my "reputation" would be through the roof.

I'm disappointed.
here is some rep for you. The last time I looked, my rep was in negative numbers with no chance of ever climbing my way out. And to top it off, I have a rep saying of rotten little girl. Just no respect.

I take it back, 0 rep is much better than negative rep.