View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 04:18 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
Ok thanks for that info.

I might have to wait until I grow another pair of hands...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

> > > Important! the cover must be in place and secured with the screws or fluid will burp all over when the lever is pulled! < < <

What I did, was use a small Velcroİ strap, I would "pull" the lever, strap it down, then go and crack the bleeder nipple, and close it as soon as it stopped flowing, (use a small hose that fits over the open end of the nipple and an empty water bottle to collect the bled fluid) then go release the lever exercise it a few times, you'll feel the effort of when it has filled the slave again, repeat about two three times. You should have a small puddle left on the bottom of the master reservoir.

Then with the reservoir "level" fill it to the edge of the "full" boss inside the left rear area of the reservoir. Install the cover, pump the lever a few times, secure the lever in full back against the grip and remove the cover and check for fullness.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...