View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 10:25 PM
Airhead

Ken R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steak
I have reserved 3 campsites in Rocky Mountain National Park in the Moraine Park campground for August 8th through the 13th. They'll hold 6 people (2 each). So far, only two of of us are 100% confirmed. Have space for four more if someone would like to try motorcycle tent camping. Billy? This would be a good break-in trip for you.

We're not going to go out and ride every day. We will ride to get to where we need to go (Grand Lake for lunch, Bear Lake for hiking, etc.) and there are a few 50 mile rides I want to do. If anyone wants to ride instead of hike, great! I'm doin' some hiking and wildlife searching as well as riding.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll give the details.

The first day is a somewhat long ride from Dallas. We'll make Trinidad for the night at the Holiday Inn. Next day is only about 6 hours of riding to get to our campsite.

OH, and Cloud Riding? This is the ultimate to be riding above the clouds at 12,000 feet! Bring a jacket.

Ken