View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 05:24 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetoys View Post
Sweet ride. Great report. Feeling rather jealerous about it.

I NEED to get up that way again. It is incredible around there. I do not have a C-43 county sign yet either.
I've ridden that area a couple of times now. Never been disappointed.

Further exploration is warranted. Dunno when, tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Looks like a great ride Ken. That sammich is a big'un. Is that a country fried steak? Good choice on the Blue Moon as well.

BTW, any chance we could see you out our way in Aug.?
The sandwich is a breaded pork tenderloin, deep fried. Ultra yummy. I started eating everything outside the bun, then cut the bunned sandwich in half and ate one half. Still had one half left, which I carted to Fennimore for breakfast the next day.

The coleslaw was excellent as well.

Learn more about it at the linky.......

<linky>

I enjoy an occasional Blue Moon, mostly out of the bottle. Gotta say, tho, that that tapped Moon hit the spot just fayhn. It meshed well with the tenderloin, no doubt about it.

Regarding the Poconos ride, it ain't in my plans as of yet, so I'll say doubtful. But things could change closer to August.

We'll see.