View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 02:20 PM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Well Guys, and gals, I've got more rain time on this new Commander II than I do dry time so far, and can say without a doubt the Commander II is a better tire in the rain than the Metz 888. It's a bit early to tell, but dry time is better than the 888, and it doesn't feel to be as hard a riding tire either. It handles triple digits well
It will not likely last as long being stickier, but I much prefer a sticky tire. I gave it what it took to break the tire loose a few times searching for that adhesion lose point and am much happier with said Michelin.

Now to get this new Shinko 777 mounted up front. I've run this Shinko exclusively on the front for the last three years. The current 777 is starting to cup but still has much usable tread at 12K+. This same Shinko gets me 4-5K on the rear, but they stick like glue.
Ride Hard, Ride Safe

ps. Greg, If I had to ride a longer lasting tire up front than the Shinko I currnetly run, I believe I would have no concerns with a Commander II up front

BOB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology

Last edited by Turbo Turtle; 05-16-2015 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Because I can