View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 06:52 AM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm doing the opposite on my 2014, Woody. I'm leaving my stock header on and changed the mufflers to the Screamin Eagle Thunder Street Performance slip ons. Not loud, but deep. It's amazing how much sound the cat absorbs. I'll keep it that way for a while.

If I had the CVO set up I would likely recore the mufflers with the small FUllsac kit. (1.75") I hhad that on my CVO and it sounded good without being annoyingly loud.

On long trips I wear a pair of these. (no, I didn't pay $1,000, and neither should you). They work excellent with my Sena and protect what little hearing I have left

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[