View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 03:46 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSurly View Post
Some quick clicking found the 450 on Amazon and also RevZilla has it for 429 shipped, the best price found.
The FM deal is the best if you don't mind donating your FuelPaK.
For 30 bux I could hit RevZilla, but with the FM deal I've have access to "Team Jaime" for resource material.

The rules of the promo say that it needs to be the tuner used on my bike...but I don't know if the FuelPak stores the VIN or such. I also don't know if they actually check it.
I would be most very happy to accept your offer.
Fuel pac will be on the Monday.

The way the fuel pac installs, I'm pretty sure it doesn't record anything from or to the ECM. I think it basically controls the outputs of the ECM.