View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 04:10 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
I was talked into leading a ride, out of here, by some riders staying in the motel. I agreed to take them to Virginia City. First couple of corners marked for 40 MPH I took at 50 plus, (And I was going slow), noticed them falling way back, so I adjusted to the posted speeds.

Got to Virginia City did a walk around, rode to Reds old 395 restaurant in Carson City for lunch, then back.

It was close to a 200 mile day.

They were worn out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
The fresh air got to 'em.

Obviously.