View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:31 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I was downtown Fort Worth at work when someone came in and told us what was going on. The work monitors in our office were turned to CNN and I watched the second plane hit and watched the towers fall. Once I understood it was an attack I knew immediately we would go to war. At the time I had five nephews in various branches of the service.

I spoke several times that day with a gentleman in Emporia whose sister worked in one of the towers. She was unaccounted for and is, to this day, unaccounted for.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders