View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 09:08 PM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Have been buying parts and getting some work done off and on for some years now.

I always saw their in store advertisement, in Thunder Press also, if you buy a new bike from us you'll get free tires for life.

Well here I am with a new bike from their store.

Here's the "good" part, to get free tires for life you have to have every recommended service preformed by them.

umm...
I thought it wise to get the 1000 mile service performed by the dealer. I assumed, yeah...I know that would include a steering head adjustment. Not the case. Turns out to be a very expensive undertaking to change the fluids. They will not be getting more of my $$$ for this.

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider