View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 09:02 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
I really dig that piece of Americana history. Awesome.

I grew up on a main Rd where there was a drive In on the corner, and we could see the films from our back porch, was so cool on a saturday night, me and my brother would stand out the front watching all the sweet cars drive by, not to mention the frequent drag races between the Ford guys in their GT Falcons and the Holden Guys in their GTS Monaros, was pretty cool.

We only have one operating Drive In left here in Adelaide and i still get to atleast 2-3 a year cause i know it'll be gone soon.

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!