View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 04:59 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
"Trailer In A Bag"

This is an original "Trailer In A Bag", designed to take down into sections for easy storage and can be easily carried in a full sized trunk, the back of an SUV or in a pickup bed. Can haul bikes up to and including HD Ultra Classics. It is fully capable of highway speeds (70mph) when loaded. This particular trailer was used to haul a Gold Wing from FL to PA. Trailer is in good condition with close to new tires including a mounted spare and tail lights with a 3-pin harness. Axels are fitted with grease fittings. New versions of this trailer are going for $1,500 and up. Price for this trailer is $450.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trailer break-down.jpg (26.3 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 20200923_162203.jpg (110.7 KB, 55 views)

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me