View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 03:37 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The Latest on Air Cleaners?

My CVO came with the El Crappo paper air filter. (They upped to the Ventilator for the CVOs in 2011)
So, what's the latest fancy new AC that's all the rage, hmmm?

I haven't seen much on the Exotx in two years; apparently it must not be 'all that'...or is it? Their website looks stagnant with "New For 2009!" and not much sign of life. Doc was talking them up back then but I don't know his current stance.

I've ordered a tuner, and I need to make a move on the AC. Just looking for suggestions

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod