View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 02:41 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinger View Post
Opted for the S&S MK45's for my recently acquired 17 RGU. They arrived yesterday and I have about 50 miles on them so far. I'm liking them! Most importantly, the wife likes them! After all, the bike was bought on Mother's Day! They were a little TOO quiet with the db killer baffles installed. Wifey said take them out! More testing in store on the trip home from work today.
Picked up a set of the same...gonna get 'em on this coming weekend

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788