Thread: Flitz....
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post

Does it hurt the paint if you get it on there?
No.

I bought the Flitz to rub out a scratch on the hood of my lawn tractor. The scratch was pretty deep and the color is cast-in with the plastic.

It took out the scratch nicely. All I had to do afterwards was use a little Meguiar's polish to spiff things up a bit. The scratch is nearly invisible.

So I tried some of the Flitz around the release knobs on the b's cop saddlebag lids. The paint gets scuffed pretty good if you open the bags while wearing gloves. Smoothed stuff right out. And again, I used some of that Meguiar's as a final detail thing.

Bottle says you can use it on anything except chrome.

Last edited by orbit; 01-04-2015 at 10:24 AM.