Thread: Dunlop E3 tires
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I like the feel and handling of the E3 but I have a question.

Every bike I have ever had allowed me to get 12,000 to 14,000 on the rear tire. On the Ultra I have been fortunate to get 6,000. I have about 6,000 on an E3 and it won't make 2,000 more. I got 6,000 out of the stock tire and 5,000 with a Continental.

Is the extra weight causing my problem, or is there something else I need to be looking at? I keep an eye on the tire pressure and ride the same as always.

Or am I stuck with having to change the rear almost every time I do a service?

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan