View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 08:57 PM
Not So Brave Knight

NSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
We have asked for design for serviceability guidelines for years, and get funny looks. At least now we do have a service rep on some of our design reviews, but I don't think they have the time or resources to look at hand access and things like that. We spend much more time on design for manufacture that for repair. I'm sorry .. I wish there was more I could do

Oh, in Electrical at least our design engineers do spend 2 weeks once a year or so at the on site repair area (repair for company owned vehicles) but that is hit or miss as what issue come in and they are on newer vehicles so some issues may never show up.

---- Not So Brave Knight of the 43 sided table ----