View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 12:38 AM
Known Associate

Inspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thought
The suggestion to have all the components match is a good one. I have a J&M set up for my Street Glide that I'm getting ready to pull out. So far I've blown up two sets of J&M Speakers. One set of 7 1/4 and a set of 7 1/4 Rokkers. I'm using the J&M amp as set from them and everything is matched in terms of impedance. I don't listen to the thing at overly high volume yet their stuff isn't holding up well. My winter project is to pull the amp and Rokkers and send them back to J&M for warranty and install a set of Boom Audio speakers and no amp. Tired of blowing speakers.