Thread: Dunlop E3 tires
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 01:55 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
I get no reaction from the grooved lanes using the Avons.... very unlike the stock Dunlops which like to follow them...
Amen.

Nearly all the Interstate from the dealer (who put on my E3s) to the office is "milled" (deep grooves). Now the bike doesn't track in them nearly as bad. Also; seams -- MUCH better. No longer get that wobble during lane changes across seams. They behave the way I'd expect a softer compound tire to behave.

Verdict is still out since I just had them put on. First Impression is good. I'll get about 1000-1200 miles on them over the weekend.