View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 09:11 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Steve

I've read several threads on the T-Max. Looked like folks were having a lot of problems. but didn't pay enough attention to figure out if they were user issues vs hardware issues.

What does Smart Dave think of them?
Smart Dave recommended this one to me. He's had good luck with them. I trust his advice. This one is the auto tune. Still have to load in a map thats as close to your setup as you can get, then let the module go from there. I'm probably gonna have to schlep up to Smart Dave's in the spring and let him fine tune it.

Meng

TKWSV