Thread: No Easy Day
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 01:16 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Scabby, proceeds go to charity if I'm not mistaken.

The book is bad, I'll forgo the details, specially here on the interwebs. I can fully see why the gubment is pissed. Doubt the guy will ever be punished.

Talk to me over a beer sometime
I gotta think he's making money from it somehow. Mostly because after this fiasco, I hardly see any organization that might require him having a security clearance granting one.

Of course, McDonalds is hiring.

By the way, I'd like in on that beer....

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet