View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
When I was a young lad living in Lincoln Nebraska, (Huskers fans are just as rabid as the rest of 'em) the saying was "If you play ball, you can do it all", referring to the police and justice departments letting the ball players get away with just damn near anything.
This was back in the 70's, and continues to this day.
Quite frankly, it makes me sick that these idiots are who our youth looks up to.

I played football in high school, and believe me when I say that the rules were different for people who played in popular sports. I personally saw things that were heinous at best, and it is one of the reasons why I abhor the crap that goes on now, and completely agree that it needs to be addressed.

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM