Thread: ZUMO Question
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 04:15 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Ricky

I've been using the 660 on the Orange Crush for several years, it's a rock solid unit with lifetime maps.
Water/shock proof, which is what did in my Nuvi on the bike

SD card, I don't no, never had a need for it ...music, I 'seem' to recall that you can load music in it, you can also make your own routes on google maps and load them into the unit

I don't recall if it connects directly to the sena headset, but I seem to recall that it does... I get confused between the new/old bike :-o

it transports easily from the bike to the car, no, you don't have to take the mount off the bike to do this ... the unit comes with a mount for the bike and the car

it has good battery life if you wish to take it off the vehicle and carry it around while strolling about

I know a lot of peeps are using phones for everything, but as mention when you need a nav signal a lot of the places we find ourself the cell sig in not present ...
trade off is, you don't have all the functions the smart phone has, but you have all the nav stuff you need, where is: gas/food/motel/hospital/police ..... but you can't look up reviews :-)

what'd I forget ?

oh, when I bought it the price was $650 !!!

States I've ridden my scoots in: