View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 06:18 PM
Road Glider

This tells us alot. The paint scheme for the 105th anniversary bikes will be copper and black as opposed to the silver/black like on the 100th anniversary bikes. Also tells us the motors and transmissions are the same 96" and 6 speed as were on the '07 bikes. I was hoping they would have at least put on the big bore 103" motors on those bikes. This also confirms the larger gas tank, 6 gallon as opposed to the 5 gallon. This is great info. This website Power Sports Network is the site that does most of the Harley Dealers websites and they get all this info directly from Harley so each dealer website get's automatically updated with the current model year standard MOCO descriptions and stock photos for each model bike. I suspect that the MOCO is shitting itself right now with this info getting out a little ahead of their big unveiling this week. The pics of the Rocker that have been floating around came from that site also and I am getting confirmations that those photos are of the actual rocker model bike, hard as it is to believe with that strange seat set up. Like anything you have to see the thing in person to really make a judgment but so far it looks pretty disappointing to me.

Good snag on the info here Dan.