Thread: Royal Purple
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 04:30 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
Not sure if this has been discussed here, had a few minor discussions over the weekend. Has anyone used the Royal Purple 20w-50 in their bikes? Any difference or about the same? I've been running their product in my vehicles for a while now and have been happy with it, quieted valve train noise and such. Just wondering about it in a HD. Read the reviews and people reported cooler temps and and extra 10HP on the butt dyno, but was more curious about it in a real world, real trial type scenario.

Thank you kindly.
I can't answer your question, but I have one for you.......

Didya get the breather blowby problem solved???????

I ended up putting an external breather on mine.

Why?

All that head breathin' oil blowin' into the combustion chambers caused my manual compression releases a bit of woe. Didn't have drippy air cleaner, tho. Just gummy MCRs.

More better now that the head breathin' oil gets deposited in a thimble sized catch can.......