View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 11:53 AM
My 'ol dog JACK in Heaven

Chromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
gonna borrow a buddy's T-bags for the trip to ND and down to ES

if I like em ...... I'll buy me a set when I get back ....

his looks just like the ones in your pic .... .btw Congrats on the nice set of bags !!!!!!!
oooo....ooo...I forgot to mention. If your T-Bags don't have the rain fly and you don't wanta listen to the garbage bag flappin' in the wind......just give 'em a good shot of Scoth Guard before you leave...that stuff is Great for water repelling....

As a matter of fact...Road Kings DO ROCK!!

"Betty" the '06 Road King. Our 10 Year Anniversary and 44,600 miles together...

(Initiation ride '07) (CO '07) "Chromer"...Welder of Chrome pipes, Stainless Steel pipes and other Alloy and Carbon steel stuff......