View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 11:34 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
Me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
I canceled yesterday, I had asked what cancellation policy is, when I made the reservation, and they told me 48 hours before stay was their policy.

Yours were two that still showed when I called yesterday and requested that all the reservations in our group be cancelled and that it be without the $50 cancellation fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
I cancelled
Yours did not show on the list when I called. Please make sure they refund the entire "First nights fee" they charged when making the reservation.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me