Thread: Pine wood derby
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 09:53 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Easy View Post
My son got his kit tonight, I quickly snatched it out of his little sweaty hands he put up a little fuss and my wife was embarrassed but I got over it. Now it says on the box " your kit contains bla, bla, bla, paint, race, and WIN...I was wondering what legal recourse do I have if I don't win?...because it says on the box I have all I need to win.

It's going to be a long build process, I'm going to take my time and do it right, I will try and post pictures of the build process. I may farm out the precision work to Gray, I haven't called him yet (I'm afraid it might be some crazy phone sex number) maybe I'll call when I have some time to myself.
Any how thanks for the tips guys, I'll try and get some pics up.

Any one know where I can find a shop manual that also has the torque specs?
That really is his cell number.........................

just sayin'

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........