View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Discreet Arrangement's

Location: Co-Owner Hardeman Ranch Justin, Texas / Lives in Ponder, Texas
Tommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
To each his are her on. Like my RG, its agille around town also
I hope I spelled that right.??

Oop's I can't forget my "06 Dyna Wide Glide, 95kit, Diamond cut Heads, Flander bars, Joker risers, Thunderstar wheel, Speedo-Tac., Corbin Heated seat, Replaceable on-off Bags, Chromed fork kit and levers,I did allot of wrenching and spent mucho $ on her, and it's allot of fun to ride!

I hope I didn't post on the wrong site? I just threw that Dyna Wide Glide into the post.
I like to learn all I can about my '09 RG, and see what all you guys have to say about them. I like looking at you y'alls bikes, and especially your Road Glides!
Thank's,
~ Tommy Hardeman

Last edited by Tommy; 10-04-2010 at 04:42 AM.