View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 12:17 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Tom.

I don't know about NJ, but in Virginia, if the pothole is in the wheel track, you can file a claim with the state for reimbursement.

On the shoulder they won't pay, but if it's in the normal wheel path it's worth a try.
Thanks Mike, will give them a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain 41 View Post
Dang that sucks Tom. I feel your pain. That happened to me a couple years back when Dave, Marc and I were coming out to see you. Hit a pot hole so big it bent my rim causing a slow leak in the tire. To make it worse my phone flew flew off the mount. That trip cost me a rim and an iphone
Yep, I remember looking for a phone store.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me