View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 09:22 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I don't know what his "warranty issues" were...

But there have been only 3 recalls, each of them took no more than 30 minutes to complete on mine.

There was a "service bulletin" out, but I had that taken care of during one of the recalls.

I get it, and to each his own. My grandmother will never have a smart phone because of the "fancy gadgets" on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
I've been happy with mine so far. Best Harley I've ever bought. Anybody who knows me knows that's a lot
My sentiments exactly!

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!