View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Another vote for 440's I'm running the stock length 13" with heavy duty springs. I tried standard springs and it was too soft for and Electra Glide Classic with my fat ass on it. Progressive changed out the springs for FREE! I'd only had the shocks for a couple of weeks when I called them about it. Sent the shocks back, and a new pair with heavy duty springs showed up!

I dont' think they make the 440's anymore, something in the 400 series range though will work. I'm told though that the 944's are the shit! It's your money, spend it how you want!

Meng

TKWSV