View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 10:27 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Myself I would make the North Rim a priority, if you are going to see the Grand Canyon and it's within a few hours ride to Zion.

And Bryce is just North a bit, from those two, about a day or less, on I 15 from St George UT/ Hurricane UT, East of Ceder City UT
Agree about the north rim.

When I went a few years ago, I preferred the north rim more than the south rim. Being higher in altitude, its cooler for one thing, so you get a nice break from the desert heat. They normally open the gates mid-May or so, depending on snow, but its worth a check nonetheless. From the north rim, a trip to the south rim and back would kill two half days and a night. Still fun, but if you are crunched for time...