View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 11:17 AM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Gunworks View Post
Like they would know how to spell right after all that drinking, dancing on bars, and not to mention the cabin boys...

Just do the small "g" and "a", and you're good.

But I think they spell "Arrrrrrr!" like "Arrrrrrgggggg" or something... I think I remember a "g" somewhere. You can make that one "BIG", if you like.
i found this on one of the pirate sites...

Arrr! - This one is often confused with arrrgh, which is of course the sound you make when you sit on a belaying pin. "Arrr!" can mean, variously, "yes," "I agree," "I'm happy," "I'm enjoying this beer," "My team is going to win it all," "I saw that television show, it sucked!" and "That was a clever remark you or I just made." And those are just a few of the myriad possibilities of Arrr!