View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 08:37 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
OK, guys and gals, decision time.

First off, don't donate anything until we figure out if we want to keep the forum alive.

Domain registration expires in a couple weeks.

Psychoholic's hosting costs (what it actually costs him to host for us) just doubled.

And the forum software is ancient and was no longer supported by the hosting software. Psychoholic fixed that, but the fix will probably only hold until the next major update of the hosting software.

One year is $40 for the Domain. $120 for 3 years.

Hosting is $120/yr (with $20 still owed for this year), so $140.

I still have to look into the forum software, but we can cross that bridge when/if we come to it. Probably won't be too bad.

Anyway, let me know what you want to do, and what you would be willing to donate. You can do that via PM if you want.

If there is enough interest, we will go forward and I'll see if we can't get some features like site e-mail working again, to boot.

If not, the lights will go out on October 13.

Thanks!

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.